We are now accepting campers for summer day camp 2017! Don't miss out, register today.Join Us!
Offers an Innovative Approach to Training
BENSWIC AEP (Athletic Elite Performance), offers an innovative approach to training – transforming adults into athletes. This is the most challenging class we offer, while keeping in mind each individuals goals. Our unique program includes instructions in movement training, injury prevention and rehabilitation, linear and lateral speed techniques, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper functional strength training, coordination, quickness, mobility, flexibility, and muscle endurance.
- Power: The ability to perform an explosive movement in as short a time as possible
- Strength: The ability to produce force
- Speed: The ability to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible
- Coordination: The ability to organize two or more movement patterns to achieve a specific movement goal
- Quickness: Reaction time and movement time in response to a stimulus
- Agility: The ability to stop, start, and change the direction of the body or body parts rapidly and in a controlled manner
- Mobility: The ability to cover a playing area quickly with good coordination
- Dynamic Flexibility: The available range of motion during active movements that requires voluntary muscle actions
- Muscular Endurance: The ability of a muscle or muscle group to perform repeated contractions against a submaximal resistance
Each athlete will be closely supervised and given an intense 90-minute workout. It will vary including weight resistance, functional exercises, core training, flexibility training, and cardio activity. Training will transition from outside to indoors depending on the weather and or the workout plan.
$360 / 12 sessions