Speed & Agility
Methods of Speed Development
Everyone can benefit from this type of training – for athletes or non-athletes. Adding regular speed and agility workouts to your cardio routine is a fun way to shake up your workout.
All of the routine in this class employ’s the principles of plyometric, windsprints, agility ladder, and rapid alternating movement training, which can help:
- in sports ranging movement (from football and running to a volleyball and or tennis);
- increases leg power and vertical leap, giving you an advantage over the competition in basketball and volleyball;
- improve the strength in the tendons and muscles in each leg and is particularly good for runners;
- coordination, balance, and lateral speed – great for all sports that involve lateral or multi-directional movement, such as football, soccer and basketball;
- and increase speed, agility, quickness, stamina and endurance.
A combination of speed, endurance, and agility
- Employ the principles of Plyometric Training
- Improved balance, cardiovascular threshold, and agility
- Strength and Agility Warm-Up to get the whole motion going
- Improve Your Posture. Get Stronger
Founder/Ceo of Benswic understands the importance of making sure every client is equipment with quality training for each class visit. William has built his classes around resistant bands, balance, core, injury prevention, flexibility and functional training. Four years as a personal trainer William strongly believes he has create a program suited for everyone from the general population to athletes.
Come and experience all the classes he teaches!
Today Upcoming Events
15 Next Events
- Strength & ConditioningFriday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm*Premium
- Benswic BootcampSaturday, 8:30 am - 9:30 amPushing the Limit
- Hill of ChampionsSaturday, 10:00 am - 11:00 amWeekend Warriors
- Athletic - Base Training CampMonday, 7:00 am - 8:00 amBuilding your Stamina and Functional Strength
- Balance & StrengthMonday, 8:00 am - 9:00 amIncreasing the Body’s Performance
- Athletic - Base Training CampMonday, 9:00 am - 10:00 amBuilding your Stamina and Functional Strength
- Sports EnduranceMonday, 9:00 am - 10:00 amHigh-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Workout
- Benswic BootcampMonday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmPushing the Limit
- Speed & AgilityMonday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pmMethods of Speed Development
- Embrace the GrindTuesday, 7:00 am - 8:00 amTake Your Fitness To The Next Level
- From The Ground UpTuesday, 9:00 am - 10:00 amCore and Stabilizer Muscles
- LT Fitness Boxing BootcampTuesday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmTotal body conditioning
- Athletic - Base Training CampWednesday, 7:00 am - 8:00 amBuilding your Stamina and Functional Strength
- Sports EnduranceWednesday, 8:00 am - 9:00 amHigh-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Workout
- Athletic - Base Training CampWednesday, 9:00 am - 10:00 amBuilding your Stamina and Functional Strength