What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for processing, may be used to send your information and updates pertaining to company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.) Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Social Media Features and Widgets
Our Digital Properties include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button and widgets, such as the Share this button or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Digital Properties. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the policy of the company providing it.
Feedback Information in Social Media Feeds and Sites
At the direction of our client, we post all or a portion of the Feedback Information from a respondent in client designated social media feeds and sites. We do not include Feedback Information regarding our client in any social media feed or site unless directed to do so by our client. If the respondent voluntarily includes personally identifiable information in their feedback regarding our client, then such personally identifiable information will be publicly available in the client designated social media feed or site. In a similar manner, we may from time to time post our client’s feedback regarding our services to them in our social media feeds and sites. If you are a respondent and you do not want your personally identifiable information to be disclosed in a social media feed or site, then you should not voluntarily provide that information in your feedback that you submit to us.