Many benefits of doing this exercise is very beneficial at any level of fitness. It creates stability just when you get into the marching position. Then you can increase the results by changing your body position and adding load to make it a hugely effective exercise for increasing stability (more to come soon).
Why Mini Band High Knees?
There are many reasons why you should try:
- It’s a fundamental movement that can be done at any age.
- It can lead-up to so many more advanced movements.
- It creates stability on both sides of the body (hip flexors and glutes).
- It develops balance while engaging core stability.
- It helps increase performance in single-leg movements.
Stability equals strength, and we can all stand to be stronger in the movement patterns that are huge parts outside of the gym.