BENSWIC private training sessions are designed for each client’s goals and needs. Our approach is designed to elevate your training experience and deliver a measurable and lasting transformation.
We identify your specific fitness needs and create a plan for you to efficiently and effectively achieve your desired results.
Training begins with the foundation of each of our client by doing an Assessment. This allows us to work to adjust and align anything that's preventing them to be in the proper movement for sports and or everyday. Each client is taken through a variety of drills and exercises to get them to forge muscle memory through their entire body, which is the base of generating strength and power. Working on a full body (lower/upper body and core) workout, to increase muscular strength and endurance, enhance explosive power and improve flexibility, speed and agility.
Learn the tools of the trade. Whether you're a beginner playing that sport for the first or advanced looking to perfect your game. Benswic has something just for you.
Our coaches will create a plan that will focus on improving skills, while athletic training, such as strength & conditioning, endurance and speed, flexibility and injury prevention are included. Lessons could focus on improving skills in one particular sport or in multiple sports. Custom plans are designed for each individual to help you achieve all of your sport and fitness goals. Our coaches use a hands-on, guided approach in a way that is fun, effective and catered to your individual needs.
Sports We Train:
- Track & Field
- More to Come....
CORRECTIVE EXERCISE/INJURY PREVENTION
All of our corrective exercise progressions begin with foam roller exercises to break down any fascial restrictions and improve muscle flexibility. From there we do progressive training to help with functional goals by stabilization and movement strategy.
We cover by limited to every session:
- Mobility – reestablishing functional range of motion using: static, dynamic, active isolated, and PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation) stretching; Foam Roller, Lacrosse Ball, etc.; and range of motion movements
- Static Stability – using the joint/muscle/movement pattern that stresses the area needing correction by moving other joints and requiring it to remain static
- Dynamic Stability – moving the joint/muscle/movement patterns through a range of motion requiring dynamic motor control
- Full Re-patterning of Movement – moving correctly through a full range of motion
- Strength –loading the movement pattern and developing force output gains
- Power – applying maximum force quickly
- Performance – sport/activity-specific training