BENSWIC private training sessions are designed for each client’s goals and needs. Our approach is designed to elevate your training experience and deliver a measurable and lasting transformation.
We identify your specific fitness needs and create a plan for you to efficiently and effectively achieve your desired results.
Training begins with the foundation of each of our client by doing an Assessment. This allows us to work to adjust and align anything that's preventing them to be in the proper movement for sports and or everyday. Each client is taken through a variety of drills and exercises to get them to forge muscle memory through their entire body, which is the base of generating strength and power. Working on a full body (lower/upper body and core) workout, to increase muscular strength and endurance, enhance explosive power and improve flexibility, speed and agility.
Learn the tools of the trade. Whether you're a beginner playing that sport for the first or advanced looking to perfect your game. Benswic has something just for you.
Our coaches will create a plan that will focus on improving skills, while athletic training, such as strength & conditioning, endurance and speed, flexibility and injury prevention are included. Lessons could focus on improving skills in one particular sport or in multiple sports. Custom plans are designed for each individual to help you achieve all of your sport and fitness goals. Our coaches use a hands-on, guided approach in a way that is fun, effective and catered to your individual needs.
Sports We Train:
- Track & Field
- More to Come....
The ideal way to treat injuries, increase blood flow, break up muscle adhesions and realign muscle fibers. We offer Massage, that it may be utilized by all individuals who participate in any athletic and or our exercise program to help impove conditioning and main peak performance.
- Increase Tissue Permeability
- Delayed onset muscle soreness prevention
- stress and pain reduction
- improve tissue elasticity
- opens micro-circulation
- anxiety reduction
If you are interested in having a massage in your own home, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CORRECTIVE EXERCISE/INJURY PREVENTION
All of our corrective exercise progressions begin with foam roller exercises to break down any fascial restrictions and improve muscle flexibility. From there we do progressive training to help with functional goals by stabilization and movement strategy.
We cover by limited to every session:
- Mobility – reestablishing functional range of motion using: static, dynamic, active isolated, and PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation) stretching; Foam Roller, Lacrosse Ball, etc.; and range of motion movements
- Static Stability – using the joint/muscle/movement pattern that stresses the area needing correction by moving other joints and requiring it to remain static
- Dynamic Stability – moving the joint/muscle/movement patterns through a range of motion requiring dynamic motor control
- Full Re-patterning of Movement – moving correctly through a full range of motion
- Strength –loading the movement pattern and developing force output gains
- Power – applying maximum force quickly
- Performance – sport/activity-specific training
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, our experienced instructors will make sure you get a great workout in addition to improving your technique.
Our innovative boxing program is tailored to meet your goals. Our staff is committed to designing routines to help you burn fat, get stronger, and learn proper technique all in one workout. You will get in shape and you will stay in shape with our boxing program.