Benswic run club
This is our ONLY class that we train both Youth + Adults. We expose each the elements of running. Our goal is to teach running efficiency, foster a positive attitude about running, all while having fun.
- Wednesdays: Speed Endurance
- Saturdays: Long Runs
- Mondays: Cover techniques / mechanics, functional lifting.
- Tuesdays: at 161st Track Macombs Dam Park
- Thursdays: Speed and Hill Training at 135th Saint Nicholas Park
To Register is below…
Hill circuit training
- increases leg power and vertical leap
- improve the strength in the tendons and muscles in each leg and is particularly good for runners;
- coordination, balance, and lateral speed
- increase speed, agility, quickness, stamina and endurance.
Athletic-base training Camp
We are going to focus on building your stamina and functional strength through various methods including dynamic stretching, pushing and pulling movements, speed play, plyometrics, AMRAP Circuits (to burn fat) and other means to get a fun filled 90 min interval workout.